Infiniti has updated and priced the EX for the 2011 model year.
The biggest change for 2011 would have to be the addition of a seven-speed automatic transmission, in to replace the previous five-speed. The list of changes is much more extensive that just that however. Infiniti has thrown in 18-inch wheels and tires to replace the previous 17-inch units, the interior gauges and LCD instrument display now have a white colour scheme, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control now comes standard, and three new exterior colours are being offered: Arctic Blue, Midnight Garnet and Graphite Shadow.
Moreover, the Moonlight White exterior colour can now be ordered with Chestnut interior, and a new Premium Package is being offered, while the old one has become the Deluxe Touring Package. The new package combines the Bose and Around View Monitor Packages. As for the Deluxe Touring Package, Infiniti has added 19-inch wheels and tires, as well as an Advanced Blind Sport Warning System to it.
Pricing for all this starts at $34,150 USD for the standard, RWD model, while an AWD version will cost $35,550. The Journey will set you back $36,350 USD with RWD and $37,750 with AWD. The prices are MSRPs, and do not include Destination and Handling fees, as well as tax, title and license fees.
10.19.2010 , FRANKLIN, Tenn.
2011 Infiniti EX Features New 7-Speed Automatic, 18-inch Alloy Wheels and Other Refinements
– Blind Spot Warning System, 19-inch Wheels Also Available for New Model Year –
Infiniti today announced the release of the revised 2011 Infiniti EX crossover SUV, which is on sale now at Infiniti retailers nationwide. Major revisions for 2011 include:
- New 7-speed automatic transmission (previously 5-speed) for improved fuel economy (AWD) and performance
- Standard 18-inch wheels and tires (previously 17-inch)
- New white color scheme for gauges and LCD instrument display
- Standard Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (previously on Journey models only)
- Three new exterior colors: Arctic Blue, Midnight Garnet and Graphite Shadow
- Moonlight White exterior color now available with Chestnut interior
- Revised Premium Package combines previous Bose® and Around View® Monitor Packages
- Previous Premium Package becomes the Deluxe Touring Package
- 19-inch wheels and tires added as part of the Deluxe Touring Package
- Advanced Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system added to the Technology Package
The 2011 Infiniti EX continues to offer a sculpted exterior design matched with an engaging interior environment with standard leather-appointed seating. All models come equipped with an advanced 297-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine and the new 7-speed automatic transmission. Also available is Infiniti’s Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
The EX’s long list of available features and technology includes RearView Monitor, premium audio system, power-up folding 2nd row seat, Lane Departure Prevention system (LDP), Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range), Distance Control Assist (DCA) and Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
2011 Infiniti EX Pricing
The 2011 Infiniti EX is available in four models: EX35 RWD, EX35 AWD, EX35 RWD Journey and EX35 AWD Journey. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP)* are:
Model Engine/Transmission MSRP EX35 RWD 3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic $34,150 USD EX35 Journey RWD 3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic $36,350 USD EX35 AWD 3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic $35,550 USD EX35 Journey AWD 3.5-liter V6 / 7-speed automatic $37,750 USD