Lexus has prepared six tuned hybrids for their booth at SEMA this year.
The lineup includes a CT200h F Sport Concept, which is rather odd since a production version was released a couple weeks ago in Sydney. However, nothing has been heard about that car making it outside of Australia, so perhaps this SEMA concept will form the basis for the F Sport variant in other markets.
There will also be an HS250h tuned by VIP Auto Salon, the second HS to be tuned by the company, a GS450h by 0-60 Magazine, fitted with an enormous wing and a widebody kit, two LS600h L’s, one by VIP Auto Salon and the other by Fox Marketing, and lastly, a RX450h by Paul Tolson of EST Styling.
It won’t be all modified cars though, as Lexus will also bring along a Pearl Gray LFA.
There’s plenty more info available in the press release after the gallery.
Lexus marks its return to the 2010 SEMA Show with another impressive selection of exciting custom build cars following its official debut at the 2007 show. As the only luxury maker to offer five hybrid vehicles, Lexus is celebrating the launch of the all-new 2011 CT 200h. This year, Lexus will feature six electrifying hybrid vehicles at its exhibit:
- CT 200h F Sport Concept
- HS 250h by Vip Auto Salon
- GS 450h by 0-60 Magazine
- LS 600h L by Fox Marketing
- LS 600h L by Vip Auto Salon
- RX 450h by Paul Tolson of EST Styling
All of the vehicles will be available for viewing at the Lexus exhibit tent, located outside between the Central and South Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
In addition, the Pearl Gray LFA supercar will be on display at the CEC Wheels space, #43099, located on the lower level of South Hall. Here, at 1:30 pm, Tuesday, November 2, 500 LFA posters will be distributed until they’re gone.
CT 200h F SPORT CONCEPT
How do you take a fun to drive sporty five-door premium compact hybrid that has a combined EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 42 mpg to the next level? Build a CT 200h F Sport Concept. Although this vehicle is just a concept, it’s just the tip of the iceberg.
- F Sport 18×8.0-inch alloy wheels with Pirelli PZero Nero 225/40R/18 front and rear
- Sport high performance Big Brake Kit – Front with 12.9 x 1.1-inch cross-drilled rotor
- F Sport performance adjustable suspension and adjustable dampening shocks
HS 250h by VIP AUTO SALON
Lexus’ first dedicated luxury hybrid, the HS 250h, isn’t a stranger to modification by Vip Auto Salon. They’ve modified green before and they’ve done it again. A Branew aero styling package, Huper Optik ceramic-based window film and Lexus OEM Japan-market window visors conceal this fuel sipper’s hybrid essence.
- Work Gnosis GS4 machined center disk, gloss bronze anodized outer barrel, 20×8.5-inch ET30 A disk front and 20×9.5-inch ET 35 A disk rear
- Branew axle back system
- Custom interior by Vip Auto Salon and Top Stitch
- Exterior and interior premium light packages provided by VLEDS
GS 450h by O-60 MAGAZINE
Going green doesn’t have to be boring. The stock GS 450h hybrid luxury sport sedan has smooth and powerful acceleration and blends refinement and sportiness. 0-60 Magazine envisioned its GS 450h with enhanced performance and handling upgrades to challenge the road or track with hybrid driving pleasure.
- Brembo Gran Turismo high performance brakes
- Rays Engineering, Volk Racing TE37 SL, mold formed forged racing wheels
- TEIN USA Super Racing coilovers
- GReddy Performance custom Titanium Race exhaust system
- Custom Carbon 5-piece body kit
LS 600h L by FOX MARKETING
This LS 600h L rolls like no other in the prestige luxury segment by going “green” with a BASF Glasurit 90 Line Glacier Green and Satin Black exterior. The Artisan Spirit body pieces, smoked rear taillights, and custom adjustable ride height make you forget this LS features Lexus Hybrid Drive technology.
- Artisan Spirit front bumper, front fenders, side skirts, rear bumper, dual HID fog lamps, light bar, roof wing, rear deck wing
- Rotiform concave BLQ wheels with candy copper finish, 20×9.5-inch front and 20×10.5 inch rear
- Lexus/SSBC Modified 6-piston calipers, 14.1-inch rotors, front and 4-piston calipers, 13.2-inch rotors, rear
- Satin black Lexus logos
LS 600h L by VIP AUTO SALON
The LS 600h L is powered by the ultra-quiet Lexus Hybrid Drive system, but this project car is sure to make noise at SEMA. A classy, custom PPG Hue of Macadamia exterior and custom air suspension will make you go nuts over this hybrid.
- WALD Mahora M11c, machined black polish wheels, 21×9-inch ET 33 front and 21×10-inch ET 40 rear
- Brembo high performance front brake kit with 15-inch disk and 6-piston monoblock calipers
- Performance Tube Systems Joe Z Series axle back exhaust system
- Custom interior by Vip Auto Salon and Top Stitch
RX 450h by PAUL TOLSON of EST
Paul Tolson takes Lexus’ most popular luxury hybrid model, the RX 450h, and gives it an aggressive and clean look with its VIP-styled theme. With a Hired Gun Paint Werks widebody conversion and Leon Hardiritt Vertu wheels, this isn’t your typical suburban family ride.
- Leon Hardiritt Vertu wheels, 21×10-inch front with -4 offset, 21×12-inch rear with +9 offset
- Air Runner Integrated suspension systems
- Hired Gun Paint Werks widebody conversion
- Rotora RFK Series 6-piston custom color caliper, 355mm x 32 mm 2-piece drilled and slotted rotors
The first Lexus supercar, the LFA serves as the flagship for the F portfolio of Lexus performance models and redefines the supercar for the 21st century. The Lexus F brand complements the core Lexus DNA by emphasizing serious performance. The LFA was carefully developed from a blank canvas by a small and dedicated team of hand-picked engineers that pushed every possible dynamic boundary. All 500 LFA supercars will be hand-assembled by skilled technicians in the “Lexus LFA Works” at the Motomachi Plant in Toyota City at a rate of no more than 20 per month.
- 4.8L V10 engine that generates 552 horsepower
- Six-speed Automated Sequential Gearbox with blazing-quick paddle-activated shifts
- Lightweight aluminum alloy suspension components complemented by Carbon Ceramic Material brake discs
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer construction for its chassis and bodywork